I am going to discuss how to create A Sticky header for your blog. A static header creates a good impression about your blog and lets your reader access your menu all the time. Let me show you how it looks, please check my blog to view static header and menu.
As you can see when I try to scroll down to view the content, the header is not lost and the user will continue to see your logo and your menu item.
Let’s summarize the advantage of static header:
- Your header will be visible all the time
- People browse faster using menu and consume more content from your blog
- Your navigation and logo are visible all the time to your readers
- Your visitors will see your logo all the time and remember your brand name
How to Create static header?
- Download and install this plugin Sticky Header in your WordPress blog
- Configure the Plugin
- Upload logo and configure menu items
You are all set with your static header. Please follow below video tutorial to learn how to install and use it.
Please do share your thoughts on sticky header using the comments section. Also, you can let me know if you are facing any issue while installing this plugin.