I am going to discuss Top 10 influential female Blogger from India in this post today.In India where housewife or daughter suppose to take care of the responsibility of house, Children, Parents and family, successful female blogger is giving us an inspiration. They work day and night and their success and fan following proves that if you work hard and determined, you can achieve anything. Their stories inspire women of India and we all need to learn how to manage personal and blogging life from them.
Why this post?
As I said these female bloggers made a mark with their hard work. Their success stories need to be shared. I will also share their unique style of writing which I feel is different and important. I will rank them from 1 to 10 according to Alexa rank and popularity.
I try to include blogs from the different category like Technology, Blogging, Fashion, Travel, Food etc.
1. Shradha Sharma – No Doubt, she is the No#1 female blogger in India with her blog Yourstory.com. She started it in the year 2008 and within 7 years she made it in top 10. She basically writes about Entrepreneurs, startup, the social initiative and promoting them.
Her blog has one of the biggest blogger community and subscribers. Shradha has done graduation from St. Stephens College, Delhi, and MICA, Ahmedabad. She already worked with the company like Times Of India and CNBC news channel. She works with a team of 17 authors.
Her blog covers a wide variety of topics including recent news affairs, a separate column for women Entrepreneurs and a special column for news related to women. It is available in 10 languages.
If you follow Yourstory, you will never miss a single product launch or new social initiative in India. I try to read at least one post from her blog every day.
2. Malini Agarwal – Who do not like movies review, gossips, fashion and celebrity news. MissMalini.com just provide you that. It provides you masala news about Bollywood and page 3 people.
Before a full-time blogger, she tried her luck as a professional dancer, VJ, and some other jobs. Started in 2008, this blog now become one point to get latest Bollywood news. Malini works with her team of 12 people.
3. Jyothi Chauhan – Jyothi is just an ordinary girl with an extraordinary skill. She studied BCA before doing polytechnic at Govt college. Within a short period of time, she has achieved a lot.
She writes on a wide variety of topic including SEO, WordPress, Internet marketing and product reviews. She has a great skill of marketing and can soon become top 10 bloggers in India.
4. Harleena Singh – She started her blog aha-now.com in 2010 and writes about Personal, Social, Professional, Parenting, family, self-improvement, health, lifestyle and blogging.
She is a very good example where a woman manages her family and at the same time work hard to get the top seat in blogging.
Harleena did allow guest post at her blog. I was surprised to see the first comment from her when someone write his/her first post at her blog. It is so good to see how she encourages her guest post authors.
5. Jane Sheeba – Jane started blogging in 2007. She has done Ph.D. and comes from a middle family. She is a housewife with a 5-year-old kid. It is so inspiring to see her managing both personal and blogging life so well. She blogs about blogging tips, tips to earn money online, SEO etc.
She is the also author of 3 e-books. Her unique style of writing includes more picture and graphics than words. It keeps readers engage and they love to read from her.
6. Nirmala Santhakumar – She is a Chennai based blogger and write about blogging, blogging tips, SEO, social media and everything about blogging. She has an engineering degree and blogging is her passion. I love her clarity in writing about topics.
7. Shalu Sharma – Shalu is a Bihar-based blogger and writes mainly on India travel guides. She has a passion about traveling and there are no places in India which are not covered in her blog.
She is also the owner of the Bihar-based community YouBihar with 12K plus members. She has also published many books on India traveling tips and guides and provide help if you want to start a travel blog.
8. Anamika Mishra – Anamika is a novelist and blogger. She has a degree in computer and mass communication. Her first novel Too hard to handle was a big success and she recently launched her second novel VoiceMates.
She writes on a wide variety of topic including lifestyle, Fashion, traveling shopping and so on.
9. Arshiya Ali – I want to include Arshiya as she has done a wonderful job to make her blog very popular. She proves language is not a bar to start or make your blog popular.
She has a food blog in Hindi with hundreds of veg and non-veg Indian recipes.Many people follow her blog regularly to learn how to cook.
10. Vidyut Kale – Vidyut writes on the various topic including political, Media, Human rights, Social issue on her blog Aamjanta.com. She discusses a lot of common issues we face daily. Her blog on the political issue is worth reading.
Conclusion – Every new or current blogger need to learn from these Indian proud female bloggers. They work hard to become naive to pro. Their success story proves that nothing is impossible to achieve If you are determined and work hard.
They never lost patience during their blogging journey and continue working their goals. I appreciate their contribution to the blogging community. Please do share whom else you want to see in the top 10 list of influential female bloggers.