The hashtag is a very important tool for a blogger. If you use Hashtag wisely, you can increase traffic and make you post popular. Along with a quality content, you need an appropriate Hashtag. In this post, I will Explain some tools which will help you to find correct Hashtag for your post.
Let’s see first this Infographic to understand some facts about Hashtag.
You need correct tool to find influencing hashtag and add it to your post. Let’s see top tools to create Hashtag:
My Personal favourite free tool for Hashtag finder.
Some if its feature includes:
- Search Hashtag related to a topic
- Top influencers of a topic
- How frequently it was used recently or in the past
- Top twitter posts on that topic
Here is a video tutorial about how I find Hashtag using Hashtagify:
A perfect paid analytics tool to curate content and create communities. Package starts from $29 per month.
Some of its feature includes:
- Explore hashtag related to your site or on a particular topic
- Find Hashtag history activity
- Find engagements about a Hashtag
- Detailed report of influencers
- Separate Instagram analytics
A free tool to analyze a particular Hashtag. You can find the latest Twitter post related to that topic using this tool. You can see statistics about a particular keyword, how much it is used etc.
Hashtag provides you more traffic and better rich. Using it efficiently with your quality content can make your content viral.
— ravisinghblog (@ravisinghblog) December 31, 2015
I will continue to add more tools to this post. Please let me know how you find correct Hashtag for your post? How often you use Hashtag in your tweet or pictures? Looking forward to hear from you.