Nowadays we use a lot of portable electronic devices, like iPad,Smartphones,Tablets,Gaming devices etc.They consume a lot of power and their battery easily drain out.Without power these devices are useless.Power bank acts as power backup for these devices when they ran out of battery.You can recharge your devices just like a regular power supply. In this post I am going to discuss how to find right power bank for your devices.It look confusing when you search it on internet and find a lot of different power bank.Lets try to find a right one for you. Here is a nice Ad for Power bank: But before that lets see why we need Power bank:
- Power on the go: When you are out or travelling, you do not need to search a power source for charging.Just plug it in Power bank to your devices and start charging your devices.Could be very useful at places such as Airport,Railway station,Buses,Car,Taxi or at college.
- Charge Power bank not device – Normally when our devices ran out of battery, we charge them.Instead of charging devices, you can charge power bank outside.We heard sometime report of theft of devices from public places charging.Power bank can minimize the risk as they are cheaper than devices.
- Emergency situation – There are certain situation where it is not feasible to charge your device to outside power outlet.For example a woman travelling alone with a kid, it is difficult for her to charge her device at public place with kid to take care.Power bank is a good solution for these situation.
How to find correct Power bank for your device:
Before buying a Power bank for your device, you should know specification about your devices battery, power output etc.
- Battery – Every device has different battery size and Power bank is designed based on that.For example Power bank is different for an iPhone and iPad.You can not charge both device with same Power bank.You can find your battery size from internet or from product box.Please see example below:
|Iphone 5||3.8 V, 5.45 Wh , 1,440 mAh|
|iPad||3.76 V, 27.62 Wh,7,340 mA·h|
So as you can see iPhone has battery size of 1440 mAh, so your Power bank should support 1440 mAh or more.Same goes with Power output.As a standard measure you must buy at least 5.0 V and 2.0A output from Power bank.
- Accessories – In addition to battery specification, try to buy Power bank with extra cable for charging.You can charge extra device with it.Also make sure there will be at least two usb output.Also a cover for your Power bank will keep it safe from dust or water spills.
Please do share your experience with Power bank. Based on above recommendation, you can buy below product from your favorite and major shopping site: Amazon: